26 March 2012

Spring has Sprung.

It was a beautiful day here in Cardiff! I had one class today and finished at midday, so I met my boyfriend for lunch. Afterwards, I went off and did a bit of shopping- I need to start putting together my summer wardrobe now, naturally!

Here's what I got!


Dress-£3
Primark

Dress-£13
Primark
Please forgive my assortment of books and folders in the background, I had nowhere to hang the dress to take a picture of it!


Beauty Parlour Body Scrub & Beauty Parlour Face Scrub- £2.49 each in Superdrug
I've noticed my skin has been looking a bit dull and grey recently, so I invested in a new face scrub to hopefully bring a bit of glow! I try and use body scrub a few times a week so I thought I'd give this one a try. Both items were half price which clinched my decision!

17 Va Va Voom Mascara- £3.14
Boots
The last piece of make-up I need is another mascara but on my habitual trek to Boots I checked the Advantage Card Kiosk for additional offers and this was half price so I gave in! I got it in brown/black as that was the only colour left. The brush looks good and like it will provide a lot of coverage so hopefully it will. I'm planning to do a make-up spring clean on the 1st April so I'll start using this then.

Make-up Bag-£2
Primark
I just thought this was cute and I loved the pattern! It's quite a good size and should hold all my essentials.

So, that's my first haul of spring! It's also my first ever picture post so hopefully you've enjoyed it. Feel free to ask any questions about what I've bought- or anything else you like!

1 comment:

  1. Will defo be getting that Primark make up bag!!! Thats lovely!
    Over on my blog I am having a Mac lipstick give away! You could win a Mac lippy in the colour of your choice :o)
    I would love it if you could enter

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete