5 June 2012

Barry M Limited Edition

I picked up this Limited Edition Barry M polish in Boots a few weeks ago. There was an offer on meaning you saved £1 if you bought 2 polishes. I was already going to buy my friend Raspberry, which is my favourite Barry M polish of all time, so thought I'd treat myself to this little lovely to take advantage of the offer.
The polish is a gorgeous lilac with great colour payoff- I'd previously bought Berry Ice Cream which I really liked in the bottle, but I felt it wasn't bold enough on my nails. This, on the other hand, was great. It's really bold and bright and a lovely summery colour. 


 As with all Barry M polishes, it's really impressive. I needed two coats for full opacity and the polish dried really quickly and lasted around five days without chipping, and even then the chipping was minimal. Overall, I love this polish. It's a beautiful bright colour which is perfect for the summer.

I bought the polish about a month ago so I'm not sure if it's still on sale in Boots stores, but you can still get it from the Boots website and it costs £2.99.










No comments:

Post a Comment