24 July 2012

Even Children Get Older.

Hello hello, lovely followers! I'm so sorry for my very long absence but I've had quite a hectic few weeks. I started a summer job looking after children which has been very tiring. Also taking up a lot of my time was preparing for graduation! I am officially a Law and German graduate from Cardiff University.
I went to Cardiff last week for a long weekend with my parents and brother and had such a lovely time; everything was so nice and we had a great time together.


Here I am in all my graduation glory! I was so hot in my robes but really enjoyed wearing them; I didn't want to give them back at the end of the day. 

I know I've said it before but I really, really promise that normal service will resume now and I'll be posting more regularly now. 
I hope you're all well and that those of you who are also graduating really enjoy your day.



No comments:

Post a Comment