2 August 2012

Nails: L'Oreal Color Riche Sky Fits Heaven 611

My granny picked up this nail polish for me one day recently and I've finally got around to using it. I've never owned a L'Oreal nail polish before and am forever loyal to Barry M, but I was interested in trying this polish with its gorgeous colour.

I really like the brush that accompanies this polish; it's fan shaped and thus distributes the polish really evenly and covers practically the whole nail in a single stroke. It's also very quick drying and it was practically opaque after one coat, although I used two coats as I always like to ensure the whole nail is equally covered.
The polish dried to a really nice shine too and I love the colour itself; it's a lovely rich blue.

This is the polish under flash...



...and here it is under natural light without flash. Please excuse the clutter in this picture!

                                      

Overall, I would definitely recommend this nail polish. It's got a lovely shine and feels nice and smooth on your nails. It's quick drying which is great for me as I can be a bit clumsy with wet nails! I'll almost certainly be picking up a few other colours in this range.

L'Oreal Color Riche nail polishes are available in a massive range of 41 shades and can be purchased at Boots and Superdrug, priced at £4.99 per bottle, although there are currently offers on L'Oreal in both shops, for all you bargain hunters out there.

 Have you tried any polishes from the L'Oreal Color Riche range? What colours would you recommend?

1 comment:

  1. thats a cute colour! you should check out my giveaway :) http://allofheryesterdays.blogspot.co.uk/
    xo

    ReplyDelete