30 August 2012

Nails: Topshop Flamingo Coral

Hello! A little post on a nail polish that I actually picked up in April but have only recently got round to trying out- these are the perils associated with owning more than 50 nail polishes I guess!

Topshop's Flamingo Coral is a gorgeous and very bright pink that I slapped on in an attempt to inject some brightness into the non-existent summer we are having. It is really lovely and bright with a good colour payoff and it was cheering to see it on my nails in the gloom of a grey Belfast day.


 The polish dries really fast and has a lovely shine to it. It was also fully opaque in 2 coats and stayed chip-free for 5 days until I took it off my nails.


I also really love Topshop's packaging with its cute polka dots and I find the brush really easy to use and control and find that it gives good coverage.
Flamingo Coral costs £5 and is available from Topshop stores and the website, and students get 10% off as well. I think the price is really reasonable for the quality and I'll definitely be picking up more Topshop polishes.

What do you think of Topshop's polishes? What colours do you recommend?

7 comments:

  1. I love this colour :) I still haven't tried anything from the Topshop make up range!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute colour! I have Gone Fishing (I think that's the one it is, can't remember the name!) and was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. I'm really keen to try some of their metallic and glitter polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this colour, I've been hearing so much about Topshop nail polish since their recent collab and they look so nice. Really nice blog, I'm your newest follower.

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shade! I really like Topshop's nail polishes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Non existant? Is it that cold in Ireland? :(
    I really like how Topshop has student discount :') & this colour is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour, I am a bit of a fan of Topshop nails x

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous shade! perfect for spring/summer days!

    xx

    ReplyDelete