15 August 2012

Lust List #1

Hello hello! It's a hideously wet Wednesday evening here in Belfast so I put together a little wishlist of things I would like in my life as a way of cheering myself up!

Untitled #5


Bird print peplum dress This gorgeous dress is from Dorothy Perkins. It took me a while to warm up to the peplum trend but I love this dress and think it would be a great way to take the peplum plunge.

Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer I'm still on the hunt for the perfect primer and have heard good things about this. I am a bit of a slave to my oily skin, particularly during the warm(ish!) summer months and I sometimes feel like all my make up just slides off during the day. It's slightly pricey at £28 but if it gives a beautiful, long-lasting base then it could well be worth it.

Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation This is linked to my desire for long-lasting and lovely make up. At the minute I also feel very paranoid that all of my foundation is the wrong colour so I may take the very exciting step of getting properly matched for a premium foundation once my job finishes this week.

Suede Drum Major Slingback Heels I'm dying for a pair of comfortable black heels and I loves suede and round toed shoes so I adore these.

Topshop Lipstick in Rio Rio I've developed a bit of an obsession with red lips of late and I am really into Topshop's lipsticks and the minute. I currently only own Brighton Rock so I might have to double my collection with the addition of this.

So there you have it- these are some of the things I'm currently craving. I finish work this Friday and I haven't actually spent any of my wages from the last five weeks so I may have to take a cheeky trip into town and pick up a few things on this list...

1 comment: