12 November 2012

Lust List #3- Autumn Leaves

It's undeniable- autumn is most definitely here. I've realised that I have a distinct lack of suitable autumnal clothes (I probably don't, to be honest, but that's never stopped me...) and have been loving some of the new autumnal bits and pieces in the shops at the minute.


Lust List # 3


I love the bird print skirt from New Look. At only £14.99 (with a bit more off with student discount!) I think it's a really affordable piece which you could dress up or down. I also want to wear skirts more so this is a simple piece to work into my wardrobe.

These Topshop Acton boots in burgundy and black are so beautiful! I love the cut out detail and buckle detail and the heel looks sturdy so seems it would be really comfy. They cost £78 which is a bit pricey but they seem like really good quality. My only problem is that I can't decide which colour I like most!

These Essie polishes are a perfect way to incorporate autumn colours. Priced at £7.99 each, Angora Cardi and Stylenomics are two lovely colours which I can imagine loving all year round as well.

I own 4 Topshop lipsticks already, and this new shade, Wicked, would be a nice new addition to that collection. A deep red shade, I think it would look lovely against simple make up and would fit in with the autumn days perfectly.

What are you lusting after this autumn?

4 comments:

  1. I think the brown ones :) they're very niceee!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the stylenomics shade! i want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the essie nail polish shades! i have a similar green one from barry M.
    perfect for fall!

    http://beautybyalexiajade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just have every single thing on this list please? We have very similar tastes! xo

    ReplyDelete